Tuesday 20 January 2015

Doha

 Dear
Thanks for your mail, I am an accredited agent registered with Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs Here in Doha, Qatar Especially on Contract Matters and I am entitle of 1% commission from every good business I do as soon as your Company is dully paid.  I am only an agent working with Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs Here in Doha, Qatar

Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs Here in Doha, Qatar please confirm if you company can supply your products here in Qatar in a large quantity and as an agent my duty is to search for a reliable and capable company that will work with me and make sure that we win the Contract and receive your full payment in your bank account.
PAYMENT TERMS: The first payment has been made to be 90% T/T upfront payment to any bank account of your choice as soon as your Company wins the Contract,  Therefore I will appreciate if you Confirm your Willingness working with me and giving the Commission when you receive your contract payment from the buyer

Please send me the FOB of your PRODUCTS including my 1% commission in the FOB price, So that I can submit the price to Tender board committee of (Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs) for them to confirm their order with your company, I wait to receive PRICE so that we can proceed Further without any delay.

My promise to you is to work hard and make sure that your Company win the Contract also make sure you receive the contract payment and stat supply without any delay.

Also know that the first payment is 90% from the total contract money, the balance of 10% will be send to your company once the goods are ready for shipment, Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs the buyer will pay all the shipping cost from your country down to DOHA QATAR. Also know that you will confirm the total payment of 100% payment from Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs before shipping any cent of Good to DOHA QATAR. you will first confirm payment in your account.
Thanks and regards,
Best regards,
Mr Saad

1 comment:

Vikas said...

Hi,

I recieved this scam email this week. Though it might be a scam so searched some keywords and came to your page.

But what happens after you say yes this is my price and you need to make so much payment for material and so on?

I want to communicate more with the Idiot and try to give him taste of own medicine